Our release notes offer brief, high-level descriptions of enhancements and new features. We include tips to help you get started and best practices to ensure your continued success.
Latest Release notes
Feature summary – 13 September 2019
- Push Notifications are now available to send you real-time updates on the status of key events including:
- Account Approval – An on-boarded account has been approved and is ready for use.
- Beneficiary Approval – A beneficiary template has been validated and approved for use sending funds in api/v2/Trades/Create, or api/v2/Paymentments/Create.
- Transaction Processed – A transaction has been updated from pending to processed. This notification is in a closed BETA and coming soon.
- Ability to add a Company Officer to a Corporate Client account. This information is required for account screening and KYC approval in most regions.
- Ability to Enroll or Un-enroll an account for Direct Debit settlement. Once enrolled, the account can be used
- Read full release notes