Our release notes offer brief, high-level descriptions of enhancements and new features. We include tips to help you get started and best practices to ensure your continued success.
Latest Release notes
Feature Summary – 31st January 2020
As part of our continuous enhancements to streamline the Compliance onboarding process a number of new PartnerAPI methods are now available to assist with the collection of client information:
- Employment Status – Allows you to retrieve a list of all of the available employment status values for private client onboarding.
- Sources Of Wealth – Allows you to retrieve a list all of the available sources of wealth. Single or multiple sources of wealth can then be specified for private client onboarding.
- Occupation – Two new methods have been added that, when used together, allow you to retrieve a list of available occupation values for private client onboarding.
- Private Client Create – The Private Client create method parameters have been updated to allow for the additional onboarding information to be populated when creating a private client.
- Corporate Client Create – The Corporate Client create method parameters have also been updated to allow for additional onboarding information to be populated when creating a corporate client.
- Add Company Officer V2 – Version 2 of the Add Company Officer method allows for additional corporate client officer information to be populated during corporate client onboarding.
- Read full release notes